TimageTK (Tissue Image Toolkit) is a Python package dedicated to image processing of multicellular architectures such as plants or animals, and is intended for biologists, modelers and computer scientists.
- The package provides the following main functionalities (both in 2D and 3D):
- Linear filtering: gaussian, gradient, hessian, laplacian, etc.
- Grayscale mathematical morphology: erosion, dilation, opening, closing, hat transform, sequential filters, etc.
- Segmentation: h-transform, connected-component labeling, watershed, etc.
- Registration: rigid, affine and deformable registration, composition of transformations, sequence registration, multi-view fusion, etc.
- Mathematical morphology on labeled images: erosion, dilation, etc.
For examples illustrating those functionalities, see the Examples section.
There are many different ways to install TimageTK, in order to help you, the Installation instructions have been detailed.
The Github repository is not maintained anymore, but is kept for historic reasons.
You can distribute and/or modify Tissue Image Toolkit under the terms of the Inria licence. Many people have contributed to Tissue Image Toolkit. Some of the contributors are listed in the Credits. If Tissue Image Toolkit contributes to a project that leads to a scientific publication, please acknowledge this work by Citing the project.